Lada Worldwide Club

For true fans

Forums

Forum Home > Suggestions > LWC shirts and stickers

nivasc

Is there any Lada Worldwide club t-shirts or stickers for purchase.I think it would help promote the site.If you have some i'm interested in buying some.

September 23, 2009 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lada-worldwide-club
Site Owner

nivasc at 09:14PM on Sep 23, 2009

Is there any Lada Worldwide club t-shirts or stickers for purchase.I think it would help promote the site.If you have some i'm interested in buying some.

if this forum will become popular.....i will open a competition and every one could create a logo and then the members can choose the best one....and then we can make our own T-shirts, stickers and more

--
March 19, 2010 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobinLikeABoss

lada-worldwide-club at March 19, 2010 at 8:27 PM

nivasc at 09:14PM on Sep 23, 2009

if this forum will become popular.....i will open a competition and every one could create a logo and then the members can choose the best one....and then we can make our own T-shirts, stickers and more

That would be great!

--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

RobinLikeABoss

-1988 Lada Niva 2121 5speed K6 (1.6L 1600)

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

1 John 5:11-12

November 12, 2013 at 8:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RobinLikeABoss

I have a Idea: a handkerchief with a logo

--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

RobinLikeABoss

-1988 Lada Niva 2121 5speed K6 (1.6L 1600)

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

1 John 5:11-12

January 6, 2014 at 6:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Subscribe To Our Site

Webs Counter

Google Translator

Super Share

Share on Facebook